Local 662.834.6133
Toll Free 866.834.6133
HomeAttorneysPractice AreasContact UsMake Payment

​105 East China Street
P. O. Box 179
Lexington, MS 3905
Tel: 662.834.6133
Fax. 662.834.6136
ID (No Fault) Divorces starting at $499.00 

Now Offering Affordable Payment Plan
  • Bryant Clark Law, PLLC handle Irreconcilable Divorces  all over the State of Mississippi

  • Husband and Wife both agree to the Divorce? If so, we may able to assist you in obtaining a very affordable divorce.

  • File Your Divorce the Right way. We are Not a Divorce Form Company 
Free Consultation

Bryant Clark Law, PLLC, in Lexington, Mississippi, represents clients throughout the Delta, including the cities of Greenville, Meridian, Vicksburg, Hattiesburg, Columbus, Starkville, Gulfport, Clinton, Pearl, Brandon, Ridgeland, Madison, Canton, Byram, Richland, Yazoo City, Kosciusko, Natchez, Laurel, Brookhaven, Forest, Greenwood, Indianola, Grenada, Philadelphia, McComb and other communities in Hinds County, Rankin County, Madison County, Washington County, Yazoo County, Attala County, Holmes County, Leflore County, Simpson County, Noxubee County, Oktibbeha County, Lowndes County, Forrest County, Scott County and Lauderdale County. 
$499.00 plus Filing Fee
   WE CAN HELP....

Resolve child support and child custody issues

Division of martial property and debt

Restoration of the wife's maiden name 
Mississippi laws provide two ways to get a divorce which are Fault-Base Divorce and Irreconcilable Differences Divorce (ID Divorce). An Irreconcilable Differences divorce, which is often referred to as a No Fault Divorce, is only proper if both spouses agree to be divorced on this basis. A No Fault divorce in Mississippi is not available based on one party's claim that the marriage is irretrievably broken. Instead, both parties must consent to a divorce based on Irreconcilable Differences in Mississippi. 

Requirements for ID Divorce

As stated earlier both spouses agree to be divorced on this basis of Irreconcilable Differences. Also there is a statutory waiting period of sixty (60) days from the time the joint complaint is filed. And, at least one of the parties must have resided in the state of Mississippi for at least six (6) months prior to the filing of the divorce.

Procedure to Obtain an Irreconcilable Divorce

The parties must file a joint complaint for an ID divorce with the clerk of the court. This complaint explains who the couple is, what assets they have, children born to the marriage and any other general facts about the marriage. Once the Complaint for Divorce is filed and the end of the sixty (60) day waiting period, the court his presented with the proposed Proposed Property Settlement Agreement. After review of all of the facts the Judge may grant a final divorce 

Don’t delay:
Contact us for a free evaluation of your case by 
calling 662 834-6133
A low price to putting an end to your marriage

Going through no fault divorce proceedings can put an end to your marital strife in the most peaceful way possible. And it doesn't have to be expensive: our no fault services start at just $499.00 plus court costs. As an experienced family law attorney in Mississippi, Bryant Clark will assist you to navigate the complex issues of divorce, protect your interests, and offer direct, meaningful legal advice designed to achieve your desired results.
Do  I need an Attorney to file a ID (No Fault) Divorce?

YES and No. Everyone is entitled to represent himself or herself in a divorce and there are many online companies offering expensive Do It Yourself legal forms to help. However, if you represent yourself, the court will expect you to follow all laws and the correct procedures that apply to your case, even if you are not an attorney. If you do not follow the correct procedures, you could lose important rights and the ability to request certain benefits forever.
Bryant W. ClarkErica S. HaymerPersonal InjuryExpungementsWorker's CompID Divorce

Do You have children under the age of 18 from this marriage?
Is your spouse willing to sign the divorce papers with you?
Is your divorce uncontested? 
(You and your spouse agree on how to divide your property, and all issues regarding children)
Are you or your spouse a resident of the state of Mississippi?